I’ve had so much fun teaching in person, and now I’m excited to have even more fun with online classes.
Also, connect with me via:
Here is a sampling of my regular classes.
NEW: Tangle Time-out: Zentangle is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. The Zentangle Method increases focus, creativity and provides artistic satisfaction along with an increased sense of personal well-being. And – Absolutely No art skill is required!
For these reasons, and to help me master the online class idea, I am offering this class at no cost for now. In this class – I’ll talk us through a tangle or two, maybe a technique or two… Whatever we have time for.
If you are new to Zentangle – that’s ok!! You don’t need special stuff, see what I have listed in parenthesis. If you want to order supplies, you can do so HERE.
Items you will need :
- Micron Pen of your choosing (Felt or plastic nib pens work too – or anything you can write with, will work in a pinch.)
- Traditional Zentangle Tiles of your choosing (3.5″ square – A piece of thicker paper, like cardstock, works great.)
- Tortillion (For shading the graphite from the pencil. You can use your finger, or maybe a cotton swab.)
Zentangle Essentials: Your journey into the Zentangle Method starts here. All of the materials you need will be supplied. We will talk about the Zentangle Method, how it’s different than doodling, how it can benefit you as far as a method to relax, boost creativity and focus, work on mindfulness and even as a way to meditate. The journey is yours to take – let me be your guide.
- 2 hours
- All supplies included.
Zentangle Techniques: After Zentangle Essentials, join us for ongoing classes where we will:
- Relax and De-stress with Zentangle!!
- Explore more tangles, shading & string ideas.
- Explore more mediums: Black Tiles, Renaissance (Tan) Tiles, Zendalas, Bijou Tiles and more.
- Bring your supplies – additional tiles will be supplied.
Tangle Drop In: On occasion, we get together to just have fun with our projects. No instruction – bring what you are working on and come have some fun and fellowship with other Zentanglers. There is no cost for this event.